Skip to content
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Wills and Estates: Estate planning, Wills preparation, Enduring Power of Attorneys and Personal Directive, Court Applications for Grants of Probate and Grants of Administration
- Family Law: Separation/Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support, Child Custody/Support
- Business Law: Incorporation of Small Companies and Purchases/Sales of Assets/Companies
Adult Trusteeship and Guardianship: Initial Trustee Guardian Applications, Reviews of existing Orders, passing of accounts under the Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Act of Alberta
- Real Estate Law: Purchases/Sales, Mortgages, Refinancing
- LL.B., University of Alberta
- B.A. Russian Literature and Psychology, University of Alberta
- Trained family mediator, helping clients resolve family conflicts.
- In the process of acquiring the qualification required for a collaborative family practice.
- Member of the Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Called to the Bar, Alberta, 2005
- Serbo-Croatian (understanding)